Popular Posts

Thursday, June 10, 2021

First Formal Charge Complaints To IPOA { Seconded By ODPP Prosecution Counsel } Over A Furious Migori Police Station OCS Who Tampered-With / Destroyed A Kihara-Construction-Accident P3 Form Documentary-Evidence In A Cover-Up Conspiracy To Obstruct-and-Defeat Justice Involving Two-OCSs, An In-Charge-of-Crime, A Cop In The Deputy County Commissioner's Office and One Asst. Chief Onyango { End of Year 2020 Summary / Updated Version }. SOS.


 Dear Sir / Madam,

                           My names are Erick Otieno Mango, a
42yr old B.A. graduate, entrepreneur, research-scientist &
web-developer; currently residing in Migori, Suna East, Chamkombe /
Kakrao, albeit in a hostage-situation; and of phone numbers [
+254723047863 and +254764087863 ]. First let me attest that I would've
filed the complaints earlier as indicated in your attached
correspondence 'cept that I only got an internet-enabled Symbian phone
on 20th Dec 2017 [ before which accessing the www was in the cybers
and far-&-wide placed ] and came to access your correspondence
recently on searching my mail before I updated myself with your site ;
the reason I first tried to e-file this crime with the ICMS the very
day it occurred [
] ; for which the alert was first raised on social media [
] before fully updating. Otherwise, cause of the GoK's political-legal
abuses' arrested-development's imposed
pauperism-pennilessness, I've duly urged the CJ courtesy of
civil-society-groups to extend the Statute-of-Limits { as indicated in
my broad lawsuit slideshow at}:-[
] till such a time the Advocates-Complaints-Commission in the office
of the AG pays-up my now 8.1yrs Kihara Construction Accident [ the
subject-matter of this first IPOA Complaints as regards the Migori
Police Station OCS Destroying the original P3-FormDocumentary
Evidence ] punitive & actual damages / dues to enable me e-file my
broad lawsuit with the ICMS. 'Twas on the 16th of December 2019 that I
went to report at Migori Police Station [
] the cyclic-ritual hunger-tortures by the Dysfunctional 'Turpins'
'Step Family' that I reside with  albeit in a hostage situation under
forced-dependency when after
protocol at the front desk & preliminaries at the Crimes Office, they
gave me an appointment to see the OCS the following day on 17th Dec.
2019. Come the day the OCS found me waiting &he was surrounded by his
aides who intimidatingly threateningly seemed preparingly ready to
pounce-on-me at a bark from him. He asked for my file containing the
14 OBs & other documentary evidences indicating the
torturous-abusive-hostage situation I reside unwillingly with the
Dysfunctional Turpins 'Step Family' since the cops usually inquire
into the root-cause, chain & consequences of everything whenever one
visits them to register complaints. He then peruses & settles for the
original Kihara Construction Accident P3 Form, which finding his
target tears it into like 5 pieces he hands to one of his aides. The
water-dipped last-attachment in this IPOA Complaint is testimony to
the chaotic-skirmish the furious OCS caused when it fell on rain water
in a ditch.
                  They said they'll 'dispose better' of the torn-P3 when I asked for the
torn pieces! He then inquires on the 'status quo' since my last
complaints as regards the interconnections btw the cyclic-ritual
hunger-tortures and the homosexual-&-incestuous sexual harassments
with the Dysfunctional Turpins 'Step Family' asking whether, "he'd now
fucked me," in a derogatory manner meant to chide my complaints as
'nonsense' before the Station. The furious OCS continues to throw
tantrums I guess cause I'd made an earlier complaint to the OCPD &
made clear intentions to file a suit against him and 3 others plus
Asst. Chief Onyango co-conspirators regarding subvert conspiracies. He
decries my overwhelming evidence then insults my sanity claiming, he
thinks I must be "Mentally disturbed" which underscores the same
covert operations to sabotage my pursuits for justice [ in
premonitioned intentions to execute Sanctioned Psychiatric System
Abuse ] by "falsely accusing" me in mean Defamation-proclamations to
his Station.      As demonstrated in the introductory link, he refers to the
co-conspirator IC as 'my friend' before echoing her words in asides to
his aides saying, "This guy's back again!" The OCS claims I must be
'mentally disturbed' basing that as the reason my cases are rotting
despite my informing him it's rather cause I'm denied the resources to
process the same. He then dismisses me saying 'I don't know the law' &
that I go look for a lawyer; in a sarcastic manner suggesting to see
if I'll find one insinuating the GoK's political-legal abuse as
regards 'Sanctioned Psychiatric System Approach Abuse.' Those were
circumstances surrounding the criminal acts &civil-misconducts on
that day 17th Dec. 2019. I can identify the OCS while IPOA can
identify him as per the duty-records of that date; his 5 or 6 aides
plus the other officers present at the Crimes Office & elsewhere on
that date can testify witness 'under oath' to my allegations. Hence,
first & foremost I petition IPOA to independently investigate & pursue
criminal & civil charges against the mentioned OCS promptly and that
the perpetrator be brought to justice and if convicted, sentenced
according to the nature of his crimes and civil-misconducts ; as well
as put in place safeguards to prevent such wanton abuses in the future
in alignment with the objectives of the NPS Act which give effect to
the Provisions of Articles 238, 239, 243, 247& 244 of the
Constitution of Kenya as concerns the National Security Council ; not
to mention the IPOA Act [ No. 35 of 2011 ] that gave birth to its
'Civilian Complaints Accountability Mechanism.' I seek IPOA's
declaration that the mentioned OCS's 'Tampering / Destruction of
Evidence' was high-felony cause of its gross intent to interfere with
the orderly administration of law & justice since 'twas an
original-record by the first officer who filled-in the P3-Form on the
day of the accident as evidence in criminal-regulatory investigations
; and more so cause of the associated apparent conspiracy in cahoots
with Owade Advocates and Commissioners for Oaths who'd intentionally
alleged 'loosing' a crucial component of the Kihara Construction
Accident case-file particulars including the X-Ray in both "Spoilation
& Tampering of Evidence" geared to exonerate Kihara Construction the
defendant even as it underscores Owade Advocates criminal acts &
misconduct since its meant to lay grounds to create "Reasonable Doubt"
for Kihara Construction so as to justify the potential to "Dismiss
Motions and / or Achieve Mistrials" when their accident case is court
processed for determinations. Hence, the OCS's obvious "Obstruction /
Perversion of Justice" is associated in addition to the above deduced
more serious underlying crime involving the corrupt lawyers, cops,
Asst. Chief Onyango & co. in a widespread conspiracy. I seek IPOA's
finding of 'Abuse of Powers and Office' & that the OCS and his
mentioned co-conspirators accomplices be held responsible and
accountable for violating the constitution as regards evidence law
amongst other crimes. I seek IPOA's declaration finding that the OCS
acted unprofessionally, verbally harassed me as regards "DEFAMATION"
when he "FALSELY ACCUSED" me of being "MENTALLY DISTURBED" and that
he be compelled to substantiated for the same and/ or publicly
apologize & retract his statement as well as bear liability for the
damages. I seek IPOA's declaration that the aforementioned OCS
"DISCRIMINATED ME" based on malicious, framed, imposed, vicious
"Sanctioned Stigmatization-Stereotyping of the Psychiatric System" and
that he bear liability for the same. I seek IPOA's finding that the
OCS misconducted himself to treat me in a "DEROGATORY" manner that
"DEPRIVES HUMAN DIGNITY" [ contrary to Article 29 of the Constitution
of Kenya ] and impacts PSYCHOLOGICAL torture in a CAMPAIGN TO
DISCREDIT MY COMPLAINTS ; & that he be held liable for his criminal
acts and civil misconducts. Couldn't complain by filling-form cause of
reCAPTCHA. 
Thank you in advance.
Yours Faithfully,                                                                                                                          
Erick Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment