Popular Posts

Monday, June 14, 2021

IPOA and ODPP Feedback Stalemate and Embezzlement-Fears amid IPOA Senior Management Staff Corruption Arrests :- ICC-Indicted Mass- murderer and thief Uhuru's half-a- loaf till supper of market-overstayed soiled fishlets hunger-tortures go-on even as they breakfast while I gotta guess; GoK economy-cartels theft- bails v. HELB incriminations; AP cop Owino's wife still calls me inspite of written statement's potential case; Stomach-constriction due to tummy-crumping chapatis recedes after 1-week+ as quickie-prostitute [substantiated] resumed yesterday normal chapatis; IPOA and ODPP Feedback Stalemate amid IPOA- Staff Corruption Arrests; Need a shave, toothpaste, wardrobe, etc; SOS; Lend 50%-interest payable soft loans now that IPOA and ODPP are processing my accident evidence- destruction case, to replace rags, dev. eCommerce/Adsense:- How Sadist, 'Penis Envy' [rd: Sexology] ICC-Indicted Bori/GLBTQ-Occultist Sissy-Uhuru's 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' Paid- Pawns the Compulsive-Neurotic, Sex-Pervet, Dysfunctional 'Turpin' Witches Exploit The Either Wichcraftly-Acquired or Genetically- Inherited DMD

 Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:19:39 PM GMT+6

Dear Sir / Madam,               
                            I'm dying of hunger literally so
hungry writing's an effort I'll summarize in briefest notes the
updates highlighted in the title above. The stomach-constriction
crumps cause of the quickie-prostitute's [ substantiated ] physiology
witchcraft 'chapatis' finally receded after 1 week+ before she resumed
normal 'chapatis' yesterday before which 'twas half-a-loaf for like 5
consecutive days; today like the latest photo indicates it was 3
'mandazis' & water hunger-torture till supper of which it's usually
the market-overstayed soiled fishlets scavenger hyena Luo archetypes
relish over fresh produce; and which I avoid whenever there are greens
while they wash it with 'mala,' i.e. fermented milk. The same applies

today morning. when they take their first serving while I gotta
wait-guess till their 2nd serving as if I'd asked to come to their
abode yet I've Disowned them pending pay of my 8yrs 11months accident
damages to court-process the same besides litigating the broad
lawsuit.
                          The chronology of litigation's at [
retype-setting for the links-misconfigurations at the cybers once I get
] My prayers are for your divine interventions to fast-track my first
IPOA formal complaints to realize prosecution of the same to the full
extent of the law as well as deliver my Kihara Construction delayed
and embezzlement-threatened 8yrs 11months punitive & actual damages to
enable mepoorol'self start living again, kickstart my stalled
ecommerce biz, get back to dating, marry & settle down in escaping
ICC-Indicted Uhuru's imposed pennilessness-pauperism 3D passive-male
existence bachelorhood still at 43yrs. The damages are threatened with
embezzlement cause of the feedback stalement from IPOA & ODPP as
indicated in the link above besides IPOA corruption whereby 3 of its
senior management were recently charged with theft of murder probe
] pending further arrests of their accomplices who could include the
ODPP, the DCI, KPS as well as the JSC arms all involved in the
ultimate delivery of justice. Of priority's the damages delivery which
could be processed as a matter of urgency. 
                       On June 1st 2021 HELB sent
me an sms reminder to pay my alleged loan as if we haven't been
through that road exhaustively as submitted with you dear civil
society groups & indicated in my blogs links regarding litigation
emanating from Uhuru's & GoK's political-legal abuses. Nonetheless, I
take the opportunity to quash-neutralize again any HELB's claims as
indicated by US sanctions against ex-AG Amos Wako, wife & son for
corruption including seal-protecting customarily the executive and its
economy-cartel cronies from prosecution exemplified by the latest
instance where CBK's set to bail Jamii Bora Bank for their excesses at
a cost of 21b to the overburdened laity taxpayer electorate
] like the executive's customarily done a handful of other
economy-cartel cronies totaling hundreds of billions without
consulting the yoked electorate yet they won't stop incriminating
thousands of nonstarter entrepreneur HELB loan defaulters totaling a
paltry less than KShs. 8b comparatively which's already budgeted-for
annually anyway unlike their public coffers theft! Whoever's fooling
who's anybody's guess. Last but not least AP cop Owino's wife's
becoming increasingly compulsive-neurotic calling me again early this
week being the 2nd instance since I last told her to call it quits
cause of the compromising issues socializing with her & her brood
raises; besides the ready-statement I've written lying in-wait incase
of unforeseeable events, organized crime or skirmishes. So as I went to
fill my 1.5l bottle of piped water she went calling me like, "Our
friend," repeatedly almost thrice without mepoorol'self bothering to look behind to respond upon
which on climbing back up the slope I'd planned to remind her once
again of the status quo short of forewarning only to find thankfully
she'd receded into the depths of their family mill. Remember it's the
Bori / GLBTQ Lamu / Bondo-Usenge gay-dodo & quickie-prostitute [
substantiated ] who're calling the shots since they both got kids
called 'Linet' & 'Victor' who'd been quoted as threatening that,
"Nitakuchapa kama mtoto wangu" [ yet my first-born bastard boy was born in 1997 ] 
before AP cop Owino had begun following
where I've since quitting taking any mishakikis-ugali lunch after the
other as tall as AP cop Owino neighbor of the witch Turpins also
retorted that, "Nitakuua," reinforcing mouthpiece Victor both who've
since relocated from the neighborhood. Can concerned authorities stop
AP cop Owino's compulsive-neurotic wife & her brood from calling me?
Then these Turpins since I caught the dysfunctional gay-dodo pants
down with the then underage school girl maid Achieng' who he's
been laying since lower primary for masking his underlying
dysfunctionalities to adult women he can't date thinks I should
hook-up fellow underage neighborhood primary school girls they can't
stop sending my way with nonsense greetings I snub knowing they wonna
start issues. Where will mepoorol'self wonna be going with a primary
school girl for a date let alone to sleep-with? Bathing postponed
till after supper. 
Thank you in advance. 
Yours Faithfully, 
Erick Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment